Early warning signals
10 Signs of a Scrapbook Addict
Here is a list of signs that might indicate your wife being addicted to scrapbooking:
- Your wife is the only one at a social gathering yelling, “Just one more photo, people; I don’t have enough for a mini-album!” (even though she used all of the 2Gb on the memorycard available)…
- They can find blue screen photo split backs in all the unusual places–school lunch bags, briefcases, pants pockets, the dog’s water bowl, your used tools in the garage (that you forgot/didn’t have time yet to store)…
- A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable–it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges. Wondering why your co-workers act strange around you at lunchtime???
- Your wife tries to claim her scrapbook purchases as medical expenses ‘cause it’s considered “therapy”; if this one is accepted, maybe there is still hope that we can claim CABLE TELEVISION aswell…
- She buys a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper. Just wait what she bought for you…
- Your child is the only one in agriculture class who thinks “crop” is to “cut your photos.”
- Your wife decides to get your child piano lessons so she’ll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in this month’s kit.
- Your wife has YOU redecorate your family room to coordinate with her photo album covers.
- Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is “archival quality”.
- You’re in a fender bender and your wife’s first thought is, “I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?” And she is still wondering why you gave her the “evil eye”.
And of course a scrapbook addict doesn’t follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.